Watch Live Feed


Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB Updates

MajorHurricane
addict
Reged: 07/08/17
Posts: 651
Loc: USA
Devens: Pretty soon, I'll be home, folding my whole family's laundry again. What a weird thing to look forward to, but I look forward to it. Not that I do all the laundry, Becca and I split up the work. I'm going home to no job for a while. I can do all the
09/28/26 11:38 PM




laundry, picking up the kids. But if anyone has any fun work opportunities, hit me up.

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Devens: Pretty soon, I'll be home, folding my whole family's laundry again. What a weird thing to look forward to, but I look forward to it. Not that I do all the laundry, Becca and I split up the work. I'm going home to no job for a while. I can do all the
MajorHurricane *
09/28/26 11:38 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 99
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

*
UBB.threads™

Copyright 2025 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)