Watch Live Feed


Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB Updates


MajorHurricane
addict
Reged: 07/08/17
Posts: 651
Loc: USA
Taylor: I would love to do The Challenge, but I don't know if they would want me since I don't do the best at comps and aren't too confrontational, but I can if I have to be. I'd also love to do Amazing Race with my sister. NT
09/28/26 11:24 PM





Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Taylor: I would love to do The Challenge, but I don't know if they would want me since I don't do the best at comps and aren't too confrontational, but I can if I have to be. I'd also love to do Amazing Race with my sister. NT
MajorHurricane *
09/28/26 11:24 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 8
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

*
UBB.threads™

Copyright 2025 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)