Watch Live Feed


Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB Updates


MajorHurricane
addict
Reged: 07/08/17
Posts: 651
Loc: USA
There's some people here I miss. Kamu, Barrett. I turned on Kamu, I hope he'll be friends with me. Barrett turned on me, I still want to be friends with him. Yash, I love him, did him dirty 2x in the game. Dee, a lot of people I'm excited to be friends with. NT
09/28/26 11:12 PM





Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* There's some people here I miss. Kamu, Barrett. I turned on Kamu, I hope he'll be friends with me. Barrett turned on me, I still want to be friends with him. Yash, I love him, did him dirty 2x in the game. Dee, a lot of people I'm excited to be friends with. NT
MajorHurricane *
09/28/26 11:12 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 15
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

*
UBB.threads™

Copyright 2025 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)