Watch Live Feed


Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB Updates


MajorHurricane
addict
Reged: 07/08/17
Posts: 651
Loc: USA
Drew: I feel bad, like I can't be happy around her, because I don't want her to be upset. Like it's so cool we get to be here all 87 days. Devens: It's weird that she says she hates all of us to your face. NT
09/28/26 10:34 PM





Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Drew: I feel bad, like I can't be happy around her, because I don't want her to be upset. Like it's so cool we get to be here all 87 days. Devens: It's weird that she says she hates all of us to your face. NT
MajorHurricane *
09/28/26 10:34 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 15
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

*
UBB.threads™

Copyright 2025 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)