Watch Live Feed


Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB Updates


MajorHurricane
addict
Reged: 07/08/17
Posts: 645
Loc: USA
Devens and Drew continuing to chat, having finished their pool game. Drew: Taylor has dreamt about me helping with the hornet's nest, that's cool, I guess I'm a good guy. Melody had a couple, I think Barrett did. NT
09/28/26 10:24 PM






Attached Images

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Devens and Drew continuing to chat, having finished their pool game. Drew: Taylor has dreamt about me helping with the hornet's nest, that's cool, I guess I'm a good guy. Melody had a couple, I think Barrett did. NT
MajorHurricane *
09/28/26 10:24 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 19
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

*
UBB.threads™

Copyright 2025 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)