Watch Live Feed


Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB Updates


MajorHurricane
addict
Reged: 07/08/17
Posts: 645
Loc: USA
Devens: You are the only houseguest that I've had in a dream. There was also this giant hippo-lizard creature that turned out to be a bear. My dreams are getting weird. Drew: That's so weird that I'm the only one to make it in your dreams. NT
09/28/26 10:22 PM






Edited (09/28/26 10:25 PM)

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Devens: You are the only houseguest that I've had in a dream. There was also this giant hippo-lizard creature that turned out to be a bear. My dreams are getting weird. Drew: That's so weird that I'm the only one to make it in your dreams. NT
MajorHurricane *
09/28/26 10:22 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 6
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

*
UBB.threads™

Copyright 2025 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)