Watch Live Feed


Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB Updates


silverspoons

Jokers Pro
Reged: 07/09/09
Posts: 97317
Devens says Taylor has not been outside today. Drew says Taylor has no interaction today, I can't do that. Drew says I need time with people, Taylor says she likes it inside. Devens says to each there own, I like a mix of the two. NT
09/28/26 04:09 PM






Edited (09/28/26 04:09 PM)

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Devens says Taylor has not been outside today. Drew says Taylor has no interaction today, I can't do that. Drew says I need time with people, Taylor says she likes it inside. Devens says to each there own, I like a mix of the two. NT
silverspoons
09/28/26 04:09 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 43
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

*
UBB.threads™

Copyright 2025 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)