Watch Live Feed


Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB Updates


silverspoons

Jokers Pro
Reged: 07/09/09
Posts: 97304
Taylor says can I feed him an ant? Devens says I think Beetles eat plant life. Drew says the beetle is eating it. Taylor says I feel so bad. Drew says this is the circle of life. Devens says I thought they ate plants, look what I know NT
09/27/26 11:04 PM





Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Taylor says can I feed him an ant? Devens says I think Beetles eat plant life. Drew says the beetle is eating it. Taylor says I feel so bad. Drew says this is the circle of life. Devens says I thought they ate plants, look what I know NT
silverspoons
09/27/26 11:04 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 11
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

*
UBB.threads™

Copyright 2025 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)