Watch Live Feed


Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB Updates


MajorHurricane
addict
Reged: 07/08/17
Posts: 597
Loc: USA
Drew: The worst thing you could do in this house is leave a bowl of food like this, because ants would light it up in here. But I think Taylor is distracting them. Taylor: I should stop playing this game because I killed one [ant] by accident. NT
09/27/26 10:35 PM






Attached Images

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Drew: The worst thing you could do in this house is leave a bowl of food like this, because ants would light it up in here. But I think Taylor is distracting them. Taylor: I should stop playing this game because I killed one [ant] by accident. NT
MajorHurricane *
09/27/26 10:35 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 26
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

*
UBB.threads™

Copyright 2025 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)