|
|
FB 10:28 BB time. Devens says It is as hard now as it ever was. Man I do love Drew. That is my Dude. Tay wants to make a deal where we take each other to the F2. Tay says if I am against Drew she will vote for Drew & get Lala to vote for Drew ,if that is 10/01/26 01:09 AM
|
|
|
|
|
true I lose to Drew. If I sit against Taylor, I think I can win, I might even still have Drew's vote. This sucks man. I was thinking about on of my favorite songs, Sintara's My way today. I play these games my way. I did this season. There is one line in the song about having my share of losing. These games always go well but I have had my share of losing. It is different to lose early and to lose late. I always lose late and it hurts the most. I do not want to lose again late. I have people who count on me in real life.
|
|
|
|
|
|