Watch Live Feed


Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB Updates


silverspoons

Jokers Pro
Reged: 07/09/09
Posts: 97526
Flashback to approx 8:16 BB time Devens on the balcony alone. He says the truth is I have one alliance, it is to Becca, Jack and JuJu. This whole game is about doing everything I can to bring home as much money as I can to improve our lives. I have to figure
10/01/26 12:52 AM




out between now and tomorrow how I can bring home as much money as I can. Everything else is secondary.

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Flashback to approx 8:16 BB time Devens on the balcony alone. He says the truth is I have one alliance, it is to Becca, Jack and JuJu. This whole game is about doing everything I can to bring home as much money as I can to improve our lives. I have to figure
silverspoons
10/01/26 12:52 AM

Extra information
Thread views: 185
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

*
UBB.threads™

Copyright 2025 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)