Watch Live Feed


Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB Updates


silverspoons

Jokers Pro
Reged: 07/09/09
Posts: 97462
Devens says he appeals to the fans of survivor that are not in the best shape, the overweight kids, the dad bods. Devens says I am not the smart guy or the most charming. I have a select fan base and it is needed to show the dad bods they can do it NT
09/30/26 01:51 PM





Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Devens says he appeals to the fans of survivor that are not in the best shape, the overweight kids, the dad bods. Devens says I am not the smart guy or the most charming. I have a select fan base and it is needed to show the dad bods they can do it NT
silverspoons
09/30/26 01:51 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 14
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

*
UBB.threads™

Copyright 2025 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)