Watch Live Feed


Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB Updates


silverspoons

Jokers Pro
Reged: 07/09/09
Posts: 97413
Drew says this will be tough, an uphill battle but you got to fight. I got here so I got to give it my all at the F2. 22 years ago a guy named Drew won, 14 years ago a guy named Ian won. I hope to repeat the cycle. Wish me luck guys. Lot pressure on a speech
09/29/26 11:24 PM




cause they just might want to give it to the icon Devens or to Taylor for making the big move but I got to try?

Edited (09/29/26 11:36 PM)

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Drew says this will be tough, an uphill battle but you got to fight. I got here so I got to give it my all at the F2. 22 years ago a guy named Drew won, 14 years ago a guy named Ian won. I hope to repeat the cycle. Wish me luck guys. Lot pressure on a speech
silverspoons
09/29/26 11:24 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 60
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

*
UBB.threads™

Copyright 2025 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)