|
|
Drew is going to tell the jury how they made him a better person, they made him push himself more. He was open to Angela emotionally, Dee was the big sister he never had and never knew he needed and helped him believe in himself, Devens, Jack and JuJu are 09/29/26 11:22 PM
|
|
|
|
|
lucky to call you dad. This summer I was lucky to call you dad too. Barrett thanks for being my equal and sharing the love for the game with me, Melody the list could go on and on, thanks for being by my side even when it was not in your best interest, thanks for being my best friend. Yash thanks for being such a good competitor, you made me compete harder. Taylor (if she is on the jury) you did not see Drew , you saw Andrew. Lala , we had you ups and downs , you taught me age does not matter, 50's vs 22 and you beat me. Drew says thanks for being my first roommates. You taught me a lot. Drew says the kid is still here baby. Is it okay or kind of sh*tty. I want to compliment everyone, because it is how I feel and maybe get some tears and it is how I win.
|
|
|
|
|
|