Watch Live Feed


Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB Updates


silverspoons

Jokers Pro
Reged: 07/09/09
Posts: 97413
Drew cam talk, says 2 more days. I think I have a shot. I am such a fan, it is not even the money. I want to be a big brother winner. My speech might be terrible. I hope I crush the questions & explain my game. I am tied for most comps wins, 5 noms & I took
09/29/26 11:17 PM




myself off every time, part of the majority alliance and made most of the decisions.

Attached Images

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Drew cam talk, says 2 more days. I think I have a shot. I am such a fan, it is not even the money. I want to be a big brother winner. My speech might be terrible. I hope I crush the questions & explain my game. I am tied for most comps wins, 5 noms & I took
silverspoons
09/29/26 11:17 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 77
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

*
UBB.threads™

Copyright 2025 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)