Watch Live Feed


Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB Updates


silverspoons

Jokers Pro
Reged: 07/09/09
Posts: 97383
Drew says the part 3 has been the same things since season 2, I would be shocked. Devens says are you helping Taylor with these dates or anything. Drew says no, I have not even seen her. Drew says Taylor thinks it is the dates. NT
09/29/26 02:05 PM





Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Drew says the part 3 has been the same things since season 2, I would be shocked. Devens says are you helping Taylor with these dates or anything. Drew says no, I have not even seen her. Drew says Taylor thinks it is the dates. NT
silverspoons
09/29/26 02:05 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 8
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

*
UBB.threads™

Copyright 2025 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)