Watch Live Feed


Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB Updates


silverspoons

Jokers Pro
Reged: 07/09/09
Posts: 97345
Taylor says 28 reasons I am awesome. I have a loving family. I have amazing things like BB , I have amazing friends, I went to the best school in the nation, I am an educator and I dam good at it and I love it, I love my city, I have amazing church family, I
09/29/26 02:04 AM




have experienced love (it is the best thing on this earth, shout out to Carl, I love you), I have cool siblings even though they are chaotic. I do not have stupid student loans, I have no car payment, I do not have to pay rent , I would love to pay a mortgage someday, I have the best mentor.

A b*tch almost died, I could have been dead several times and God kept me.(she is not sure she has 28) And reason 28 I am cool, duh, you would not have me if I am cool, that is why I am cool. am cool in my pod, cool in the game.



Edited (09/29/26 02:10 AM)

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Taylor says 28 reasons I am awesome. I have a loving family. I have amazing things like BB , I have amazing friends, I went to the best school in the nation, I am an educator and I dam good at it and I love it, I love my city, I have amazing church family, I
silverspoons
09/29/26 02:04 AM

Extra information
Thread views: 161
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

*
UBB.threads™

Copyright 2025 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)