Watch Live Feed


Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB Updates


silverspoons

Jokers Pro
Reged: 07/09/09
Posts: 97345
Taylor shows us a blueberry. She says when get out of here. I am going to the pier and then I am going to drive, just drive. I have not driven in 3 months. It is a privilege to drive. NT
09/29/26 01:59 AM






Attached Images


Edited (09/29/26 02:09 AM)

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Taylor shows us a blueberry. She says when get out of here. I am going to the pier and then I am going to drive, just drive. I have not driven in 3 months. It is a privilege to drive. NT
silverspoons
09/29/26 01:59 AM

Extra information
Thread views: 17
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

*
UBB.threads™

Copyright 2025 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)