Watch Live Feed


Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB Updates

silverspoons

Jokers Pro
Reged: 07/09/09
Posts: 97345
Taylor says gets out of the shower and goes to the kitchen. She looks at the camera and says , I am ready to go. I am ready to get done with this sh&t. I can't even fart in peace. NT
09/29/26 01:47 AM






Attached Images

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Taylor says gets out of the shower and goes to the kitchen. She looks at the camera and says , I am ready to go. I am ready to get done with this sh&t. I can't even fart in peace. NT
silverspoons
09/29/26 01:47 AM

Extra information
Thread views: 15
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

*
UBB.threads™

Copyright 2025 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)