Watch Live Feed


Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB Updates


MajorHurricane
addict
Reged: 07/08/17
Posts: 651
Loc: USA
Taylor: I'm gonna have drink because I'm 28 on the 28th on the 28th season of Big Brother. Devens wishes Taylor one more Happy Birthday before going to sleep. Drew brushing his teeth in the bathroom. NT
09/28/26 11:55 PM






Attached Images


Edited (09/28/26 11:57 PM)

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Taylor: I'm gonna have drink because I'm 28 on the 28th on the 28th season of Big Brother. Devens wishes Taylor one more Happy Birthday before going to sleep. Drew brushing his teeth in the bathroom. NT
MajorHurricane *
09/28/26 11:55 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 21
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

*
UBB.threads™

Copyright 2025 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)