Watch Live Feed


Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB Updates


MajorHurricane
addict
Reged: 07/08/17
Posts: 651
Loc: USA
Devens: I never saw my path to win on Survivor 50, it's not like I set myself up to win after Cirie decided to go with a different group than The Seal of Four. I did the best I could, I'm so proud. This is so different, I set my self up, I'm one comp away from
09/28/26 11:34 PM




pleading my case. One on one, one comp, if I win, I go on to plead my case, and I've got a great case. That's tantalizingly close, the path is right there, the money is right there. I'm preparing, I'm going over the memory wall and planning for everybody. This week is going very slow, we have Tues/Wed/Thurs before the live show. So that's the state of affairs here on the hammock in the Big Brother 28 house. If anyone out there listened, I appreciated it. If anyone out there wants to send this to my friends, that would be appreciated. Send this to Universal Halloween Horror Nights. Hit me up on my social and let me know you did, I would really appreciate that. Thanks for listening, from one reality fan to another, I appreciate you, for real. Good night, I'm gonna go fold my laundry, and go to bed. When I'm asleep, I don't have to think about this stuff.

Attached Images

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Devens: I never saw my path to win on Survivor 50, it's not like I set myself up to win after Cirie decided to go with a different group than The Seal of Four. I did the best I could, I'm so proud. This is so different, I set my self up, I'm one comp away from
MajorHurricane *
09/28/26 11:34 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 130
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

*
UBB.threads™

Copyright 2025 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)