Watch Live Feed


Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB Updates


MajorHurricane
addict
Reged: 07/08/17
Posts: 651
Loc: USA
Devens cam talk: I think what Drew said made sense. I think the final thing is how the jury feels about certain things, or remember facts about the jury. Part 1 is physical, Part 2 is mental, Part 3 is social, how well did you know the jury?
09/28/26 11:27 PM




That's also kind of a crapshoot. I've been on 2 juries, How you feel in the game versus in the juries are way different after you've had a couple days to settle.

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Devens cam talk: I think what Drew said made sense. I think the final thing is how the jury feels about certain things, or remember facts about the jury. Part 1 is physical, Part 2 is mental, Part 3 is social, how well did you know the jury?
MajorHurricane *
09/28/26 11:27 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 60
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

*
UBB.threads™

Copyright 2025 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)