Watch Live Feed


Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB Updates


MajorHurricane
addict
Reged: 07/08/17
Posts: 651
Loc: USA
Taylor: I really want a normal life after this. Unless they put me in Avatar, I would love to be in Avatar. I think I have the features for it. Drew: What a crazy jump. Taylor: It's either 0 or 100 for me. NT
09/28/26 11:26 PM





Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Taylor: I really want a normal life after this. Unless they put me in Avatar, I would love to be in Avatar. I think I have the features for it. Drew: What a crazy jump. Taylor: It's either 0 or 100 for me. NT
MajorHurricane *
09/28/26 11:26 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 6
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

*
UBB.threads™

Copyright 2025 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)