Watch Live Feed


Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB Updates


MajorHurricane
addict
Reged: 07/08/17
Posts: 651
Loc: USA
Drew: I could see you being on The Traitors, I could also see you falling off the face of the Earth and not come back. Taylor: Yeah. I might do a couple more shows, but I don't think anyone will call me, they think I'm boring. NT
09/28/26 11:23 PM





Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Drew: I could see you being on The Traitors, I could also see you falling off the face of the Earth and not come back. Taylor: Yeah. I might do a couple more shows, but I don't think anyone will call me, they think I'm boring. NT
MajorHurricane *
09/28/26 11:23 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 9
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

*
UBB.threads™

Copyright 2025 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)