Watch Live Feed


Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB Updates


MajorHurricane
addict
Reged: 07/08/17
Posts: 651
Loc: USA
Taylor continuing to do her hair as they talk about the Rainbow Rally HOH (the one with Drew's Irish accent). Drew: I really hope they don't use the accent one, I went overboard on it. Irish accent: It's gonna take three hours. NT
09/28/26 11:20 PM






Attached Images


Edited (09/28/26 11:20 PM)

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Taylor continuing to do her hair as they talk about the Rainbow Rally HOH (the one with Drew's Irish accent). Drew: I really hope they don't use the accent one, I went overboard on it. Irish accent: It's gonna take three hours. NT
MajorHurricane *
09/28/26 11:20 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 18
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

*
UBB.threads™

Copyright 2025 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)