Watch Live Feed


Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB Updates

MajorHurricane
addict
Reged: 07/08/17
Posts: 651
Loc: USA
Drew: Sharing a bathroom with 16 other people was tough. Taylor: Yeah it was tough, I've never had to do this in my life, even when I was an RA. I know how to live with people but I don't want to. I never signed up for halls with communal showers. NT
09/28/26 11:17 PM





Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Drew: Sharing a bathroom with 16 other people was tough. Taylor: Yeah it was tough, I've never had to do this in my life, even when I was an RA. I know how to live with people but I don't want to. I never signed up for halls with communal showers. NT
MajorHurricane *
09/28/26 11:17 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 9
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

*
UBB.threads™

Copyright 2025 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)