Watch Live Feed


Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB Updates


MajorHurricane
addict
Reged: 07/08/17
Posts: 651
Loc: USA
Devens: They're probably all fine, but I feel guilty for leaving them. They probably aren't missing me as much as I do. I just miss my friends. Every Thursday night, I play Fortnite with Gavin, Adam, Mark, Mike. I miss talking with Stephen Fishbach, Hubicki.
09/28/26 11:10 PM




Aubry has been such a great friend. I think Becca is updating them based on what's happening on the live feeds.

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Devens: They're probably all fine, but I feel guilty for leaving them. They probably aren't missing me as much as I do. I just miss my friends. Every Thursday night, I play Fortnite with Gavin, Adam, Mark, Mike. I miss talking with Stephen Fishbach, Hubicki.
MajorHurricane *
09/28/26 11:10 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 57
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

*
UBB.threads™

Copyright 2025 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)