Watch Live Feed


Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB Updates


MajorHurricane
addict
Reged: 07/08/17
Posts: 651
Loc: USA
Drew: Devens is so so so ready to go. Taylor: I'm ready to go, but you don't seem ready to go. Drew: I'm kinda ready. Taylor: If they said another 3 weeks, you would be good, Drew: Yeah, but not with only 3 people. I'm also ready to see my mom.
09/28/26 11:03 PM




Taylor: I hate it here. Drew: What have you hated? Taylor: I love it, I hate it. Taylor: I hate you. Drew: I hate you? (both then laugh). Taylor: I hate the captivity part of it. If they let us go home on the weekends of have a phone. I miss my scholars, I miss going to work. Who says they miss going to work? I like the actual game though, I like the games, strategizing part of it. Drew: People? Taylor: Just Lala, not even Yash. Me and Yash would fight. Drew: What about Dee? Taylor: Dee was cool. Drew: Melody? Taylor: I love Melody, Mallory, Kamu, I love Lyric until she was a sellout. Devens then returns from the DR. Devens: I've loved the time with both of you very much. Devens leaves to the hammock. Drew: Angela? Taylor: I liked Angela, I like you when it's not game.

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Drew: Devens is so so so ready to go. Taylor: I'm ready to go, but you don't seem ready to go. Drew: I'm kinda ready. Taylor: If they said another 3 weeks, you would be good, Drew: Yeah, but not with only 3 people. I'm also ready to see my mom.
MajorHurricane *
09/28/26 11:03 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 120
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

*
UBB.threads™

Copyright 2025 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)