Watch Live Feed


Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB News & Rumors

AprilSky

Joker
Reged: 07/26/13
Posts: 18515
Loc: TN.USA
]Hollywood Reporter] Rick Devens on How ‘Survivor’ Prepped Him to Win ‘Big Brother,’ Canceling on James Gunn’s ‘Superman 2’ Cameo and If He’d do ‘Traitors’: “I’m Ope
10/05/26 01:59 PM




web page

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/tv/tv-features/devens-big-brother-winner-survivor-james-gunn-traitors-1236721238/

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* ]Hollywood Reporter] Rick Devens on How ‘Survivor’ Prepped Him to Win ‘Big Brother,’ Canceling on James Gunn’s ‘Superman 2’ Cameo and If He’d do ‘Traitors’: “I’m Ope
AprilSky
10/05/26 01:59 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 38
Thread Tags: Rick Devens on How ‘Survivor’ Prepped Him to Win ‘Big Brother, ’ Canceling on James Gunn’s ‘Superman 2’ Cameo and If He’d do ‘Traitors’: “I’m Ope

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

*
UBB.threads™

Copyright 2025 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)