Watch Live Feed


Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB News & Rumors

WillRulz
Jokers Wild
Reged: 05/22/03
Posts: 140121
[Global TV] Drew Campbell: “I Can’t Be Mad at Devens for Taking Me Out (Read or Watch)
10/02/26 12:33 PM




By John Powell – GlobalTV.com

What’s poppin’? That’s what we wanted to know as we spoke to Big Brother’s Drew Campbell…especially after that brutal final two cut by Devens. Who would he have cut if he was in Devens’ shoes and are there any romantic sparks with Melody?

Drew Campbell: What’s poppin’?

John Powell: Thanks for taking the time to talk to us. I remember a few months ago when I had to take my dog to the vet. He woke up out of anaesthesia and all the nurses were like, “Man, he was like the saddest puppy in the world.”

Read More: https://www.globaltv.com/drew-campbell-i-cant-be-mad-at-devens-for-taking-me-out/

Watch More:








Edited (10/02/26 12:38 PM)

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* [Global TV] Drew Campbell: “I Can’t Be Mad at Devens for Taking Me Out (Read or Watch)
WillRulz
10/02/26 12:33 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 182
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

*
UBB.threads™

Copyright 2025 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)