Survivor Discussion
|
Survivor Spoilers
Home
|
Last50
|
New
|
Forums
|
Find
|
Chat
|
Links
|
New user
|
Login
|
FAQ
|
Options
Forums
>>
Survivor
>>
Survivor Discussion
Previous
Index
Next
Flat
Threaded
Mark Read
This is a response to:
This just looks so wrong for a Survivor show, ha….
Buzz
Virtual Realist
Reged: 12/07/05
Posts: 3259
I knew they had cameras but I didn't know there were that many people around all the time. Gives me a different perspective. NT
10/10/26 06:29 PM
Edit
Reply
Quote
I suffer from CRS (Can't Remember Sh*t)
Report
Remind Me
Link
Entire thread
(Refresh)
Subject
Posted by
Posted on
This just looks so wrong for a Survivor show, ha….
wyndycty
10/10/26 04:47 PM
Extra information
Thread views: 14
Thread Tags: None
Contact Us
|
Donate
|
Privacy statement
|
User List
|
Retired Forums
|
Acronyms and Board Terms
|
Report A Violation
Home
UBB.threads™
Copyright 2025 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)