Forums >> Survivor >> Survivor Discussion


WillRulz
Jokers Wild
Reged: 05/22/03
Posts: 140126
Survivor 51’s Rob Antonson Insists He Didn’t Quit
10/08/26 01:06 PM





Survivor’s Rob Antonson is not a quitter, at least according to him.

Speaking to Entertainment Weekly, he claims that he was really injured and didn’t want his tribe to know.

“I don’t feel like I quit Survivor. I feel like quitting is something you just give up on, okay? But there are certain circumstances that go to taking yourself out of the game, and that’s what I did. Day three, I got injured walking into the ocean, I stepped on something. I kinda just dealt with it because that’s how I did it, that’s how I go in life. My dad taught me, you know, just don’t be a puss, go along with it,” he began.

https://reality-round-up.com/2026/10/08/survivor-51s-rob-antonson-insists-he-didnt-quit/



Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Survivor 51’s Rob Antonson Insists He Didn’t Quit
WillRulz
10/08/26 01:06 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 18
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

*
UBB.threads™

Copyright 2025 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)