Forums >> Non-Reality Shows >> Sitcoms

Rio
JU Warrior
Reged: 04/09/07
Posts: 133773
Loc: Cincinnati, Ohio
‘Scrubs’ Star Scott Foley Breaks Down Sean’s Return & Lingering Love for Elliott
10/07/26 07:44 PM




‘Scrubs’ Star Scott Foley Breaks Down Sean’s Return & Lingering Love for Elliott
Meaghan Darwish
OCTOBER 7, 2026, 8:30 PM

WHAT TO KNOW
*Scrubs star Scott Foley breaks down his return as Sean in the latest episode of the revival.
*He teases whether he’ll return this season.
*Plus, he gets candid about deja vu moments on set.

Scrubs welcomed back another familiar face as the revival’s latest episode, “My Ex’s Ex,” reintroduced audiences to Sean (Scott Foley), the on-again, off-again ex of Elliott Reid (Sarah Chalke). Warning: Spoilers for Scrubs, Season 2 Episode 3!

The marine biologist made a splash during his return, as J.D. (Zach Braff) and new girlfriend Charlie (Rachel Bilson) came face-to-face with Sean, albeit with glass between them, at the local aquarium. It didn’t take long for Sean to ditch his diving gear once he exited the aquarium tank to catch up with J.D., who invited him to Sacred Heart to reconnect with Elliott.

On making his return, Foley tells TV Insider, “I was so thrilled they were able to make it work. They reached out last year, and I was busy and wasn’t able to do it.” The actor admits, “I felt like I missed an opportunity to be back with these guys that I enjoy working with so much. So, when they reached out this time, we were able to make the dates work.”….



https://www.tvinsider.com/1295705/scrubs-revival-season-2-scott-foley-interview-sean-elliott-romance/

Rio: "Warriors...Come out to playay!!!!!!!!!"

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* ‘Scrubs’ Star Scott Foley Breaks Down Sean’s Return & Lingering Love for Elliott
Rio
10/07/26 07:44 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 0
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

*
UBB.threads™

Copyright 2025 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)