Forums >> Reality Shows >> Other Reality Shows


wyndycty
Jokers Wild
Reged: 08/09/07
Posts: 104242
Loc: Austin via Chicago by way of Pittsburgh
Yes, they kept doing twist upon twist, I think they were trying to see if your social game played a part in your decisions too…spoilers..
10/04/26 11:34 PM




I was just glad Kayla, Ava and Ziad were eliminated.

I really liked Garrison and Bryce was nice but his GF Taylor was meh.
Hunter was super cute.

I agree, it could be condensed considerably but interesting premise!

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* In 'Wonka's Golden Ticket,' AI Gene Wilder Isn't Just Creepy — It's Also Poorly Done What could've been a(n ethically iffy) "tribute" to Wilder's Wonka ultimately is just lazy mimicry.
Rio
09/23/26 02:47 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 148
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

*
UBB.threads™

Copyright 2025 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)