Forums >> Reality Shows >> Other Reality Shows


Tamms
Virtual Realist
Reged: 09/28/05
Posts: 3363
Loc: Charleston, SC
I agree with all that was said and more
10/06/26 04:16 AM




with Zaid Ava and Kayla them 3 annoyed me to no end. I mean The wow in them all. I really liked I think it was Hunter. I wanted to see him go further. I do think that they need to develop it more as well. Can be good with more variety

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* In 'Wonka's Golden Ticket,' AI Gene Wilder Isn't Just Creepy — It's Also Poorly Done What could've been a(n ethically iffy) "tribute" to Wilder's Wonka ultimately is just lazy mimicry.
Rio
09/23/26 02:47 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 176
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

*
UBB.threads™

Copyright 2025 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)