| Rio |
|
| JU Warrior |
|
| Reged: 04/09/07 |
| Posts: 133786 |
| Loc: Cincinnati, Ohio |
|
|
Arizona congressional candidate says she was raped while repairing campaign sign 10/08/26 10:04 AM
|
|
|
|
|
Arizona congressional candidate says she was raped while repairing campaign sign By Sarah Moon 1 HR 43 MIN AGO
EDITOR’S NOTE: This story contains graphic details of sexual violence.
A US congressional candidate in Arizona, Bernadette Greene-Placentia, says she was raped by two men while she was repairing one of her campaign signs.
Greene-Placentia said it happened August 14 around 2 or 3 a.m. in the Phoenix suburb of Sun City, according to an incident report from the Maricopa County Sheriff’s Office shared by her campaign.
Greene-Placentia reported the incident to the sheriff’s office more than two weeks later on August 31, according to the report.
“When it first happened, I didn’t want to tell anybody,” she told The New York Times on Wednesday. “I was embarrassed that I couldn’t defend myself,” she said…..
https://www.cnn.com/2026/10/08/us/arizona-congressional-candidate-rape-investigation
Rio: "Warriors...Come out to playay!!!!!!!!!"
|
|
|
|
|
|