Forums >> Current Affairs >> News Stand

This is a response to: The “Dumb TV” is making a comeback. Westinghouse just launched a 2026 TV with zero Smart Software. People are buying it for one reason: They want the TV to stop watching them.
beachbum7
Joker Eager Beaver
Reged: 08/05/16
Posts: 32921
People also want their TV to just turn on. The other day my smart TV took 5 minutes to update before I could watch anything. then I have to use two remotes to get my cable box, and they have this f
09/30/26 01:58 PM




floating cursor that drives me crazy. I miss just pressing a button and the TV is on.

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* The “Dumb TV” is making a comeback. Westinghouse just launched a 2026 TV with zero Smart Software. People are buying it for one reason: They want the TV to stop watching them.
Rio
09/30/26 10:37 AM

Extra information
Thread views: 7
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

*
UBB.threads™

Copyright 2025 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)