Forums >> Non-Reality Shows >> NCIS

beachbum7
Joker Eager Beaver
Reged: 08/05/16
Posts: 33266
I haven't watched NY yet. I was curious as to how they were going to incorporate DiNozzo, I was not expecting that ending. But it made sense to set him up moving forward. Not sure where Origins
10/08/26 04:45 PM




is heading. I've been under the assumption, like everyone else, that Lala was no longer among the living in present day. But is she the "other" person the Russians are looking to kill? We know Franks is dead, and the mothership has shown us present day Vera and the previews are showing us present day Woody, but I doubt he is the other one. It would just seem weird if Lala were alive this whole time and Gibbs never mentioned her as the love of his life until now.

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Just watched NCIS Origins…so good seeing Gibbs again and how they are tying it to his younger days! NT
wyndycty
10/07/26 03:03 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 10
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

*
UBB.threads™

Copyright 2025 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)