Forums >> Current Affairs >> Current Affairs

petite6
Jokers Wild
Reged: 08/14/06
Posts: 190980
"He's gonna fix it. Believe in him ... all the abortion, it's evil ... I want to see 2 people -- Trump & Jesus...we do not want Muslims taking over...I have horrible thoughts. I don't think they
10/04/26 08:38 AM




should be here. This isn't their country...they need to pack up & go back where they came from."


https://bsky.app/profile/atrupar.com/post/3mwtmrwjjps2f


Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* "He's gonna fix it. Believe in him ... all the abortion, it's evil ... I want to see 2 people -- Trump & Jesus...we do not want Muslims taking over...I have horrible thoughts. I don't think they
petite6
10/04/26 08:38 AM

Extra information
Thread views: 7
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

*
UBB.threads™

Copyright 2025 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)