News Stand
|
Conservative Corner
|
Liberal Loft
|
Current Affairs
Home
|
Last50
|
New
|
Forums
|
Find
|
Chat
|
Links
|
New user
|
Login
|
FAQ
|
Options
Forums
>>
Current Affairs
>>
Current Affairs
Previous
Index
Next
Flat
Threaded
Mark Read
This is a response to:
"He's gonna fix it. Believe in him ... all the abortion, it's evil ... I want to see 2 people -- Trump & Jesus...we do not want Muslims taking over...I have horrible thoughts. I don't think they
PointBeing
Jokers Pro
Reged: 06/21/06
Posts: 57825
Loc: Floating
Um, they're the ones living in the wrong country. NT
10/07/26 04:40 PM
Edit
Reply
Quote
Report
Remind Me
Link
Entire thread
(Refresh)
Subject
Posted by
Posted on
"He's gonna fix it. Believe in him ... all the abortion, it's evil ... I want to see 2 people -- Trump & Jesus...we do not want Muslims taking over...I have horrible thoughts. I don't think they
petite6
10/04/26 08:38 AM
Extra information
Thread views: 18
Thread Tags: None
Contact Us
|
Donate
|
Privacy statement
|
User List
|
Retired Forums
|
Acronyms and Board Terms
|
Report A Violation
Home
UBB.threads™
Copyright 2025 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)