Forums >> General Discussion >> Celebrity Buzz

Rio
JU Warrior
Reged: 04/09/07
Posts: 133844
Loc: Cincinnati, Ohio
Kelly Osbourne Says She’s Gained 30 Lbs. After Drastic Weight Loss, Recalls Begging Dad Ozzy for Help amid Struggles “It wasn’t an eating disorder, I just couldn’t do anything for myself,” she said
10/11/26 03:40 PM




Kelly Osbourne Says She’s Gained 30 Lbs. After Drastic Weight Loss, Recalls Begging Dad Ozzy for Help amid Struggles
“It wasn’t an eating disorder, I just couldn’t do anything for myself,” she said

By Desiree Anello Published on October 11, 2026 04:19PM EDT

NEED TO KNOW
*Kelly Osbourne opened up about her drastic weight loss ahead of the 2026 BRIT Awards, clarifying that she didn’t have an eating disorder
*“I didn’t know I looked like that until I saw the pictures,” she said in a new interview
*The former reality star also revealed that, at the height of her weight loss struggles, she would visit her late dad Ozzy Osbourne’s grave to beg him for help
Kelly Osbourne is opening up about her health and weight loss journey.

In a recent interview with The Sun, the former reality star, 41, revealed that she’s gained nearly 30 lbs. since appearing at the 2026 BRIT Awards in February.

“I didn’t know that I looked like that until I saw the pictures,” she recalled of her dramatic weight loss. “When I saw them, I couldn’t f---ing believe it. I was as shocked as everyone else.”

“It wasn’t an eating disorder. I just couldn’t do anything for myself,” she added. “Eating made me feel like I wanted to throw up.”

Kelly Osbourne at the BRIT Awards on Feb. 28, 2026.
Samir Hussein/WireImage
Following the death of her father, Ozzy Osbourne, on July 22 and her split from former fiancé Sid Wilson soon after, Kelly said that the past year has been “the worst year” of her life. …..




https://people.com/kelly-osbourne-says-she-gained-30-lbs-after-weight-loss-recalls-begging-dad-ozzy-for-help-12169446

Rio: "Warriors...Come out to playay!!!!!!!!!"

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Kelly Osbourne Says She’s Gained 30 Lbs. After Drastic Weight Loss, Recalls Begging Dad Ozzy for Help amid Struggles “It wasn’t an eating disorder, I just couldn’t do anything for myself,” she said
Rio
10/11/26 03:40 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 2
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

*
UBB.threads™

Copyright 2025 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)