| heartnhome |
|
| Joker Eager Beaver |
|
| Reged: 08/08/05 |
| Posts: 44470 |
| Loc: Indiana |
|
|
Well, that was interesting. So far we've watched Season 2 Episode 1 followed by a "live feed update" covering the rest of the time from the end of the episode up until the end of that day. I think the 10/08/26 11:47 PM
|
|
|
|
|
plan is to move at the same pace as the actual season and have live feed updates at basically the same time as a current season. I don't know where Taran is watching the feeds or if he is just going off of memory or what but as far as I know there isn't anywhere to watch the actual live feeds from season 2 in their entirety.
I also don't know if Taran has his own discussion forum for this rewatch project other than the chat part of the rewatch. Those chats always move too fast for me to keep up reading them let alone responding. Jokers Updates discussion forum is the only place I've ever talked about anything BB-related since I first started watching feeds with season 6. Before that I'd watched TV shows only for seasons 1-5. Maybe we could start by having discussions at the same pace they are covered in the rewatch. It sounds like Taran plans to cover two past seasons a year up to Season 19 at least for now possibly further seasons as well.
“If we all give peace a chance, love a chance and each other a chance, we will see there is so much more that unites us as people than that which divides us.” - Julie Chen Moonves
|
|
|
|
|
|