USA
|
Canada
-
Updates
|
Highlights
|
N&R
|
Alumni
|
BBD
|
Game
|
Polls
|
Flashbacks
|
Media
|
P/X
|
Help
USA
|
Canada
-
Updates
|
N&R
|
BBD
|
Polls
|
Media
|
Game
|
Help
Home
|
Last50
|
New
|
Forums
|
Find
|
Chat
|
Links
|
New user
|
Login
|
FAQ
|
Options
Forums
>>
Big Brother USA
>>
BB Discussion
Previous
Index
Next
Flat
Threaded
Mark Read
This is a response to:
Just looking at the Rate HG section, I never once voted for Rome, but it has it that I voted 5 score for most of the season. WOW go figure ????? NT
N2BB
Joker Eager Beaver
Reged: 03/11/08
Posts: 35389
Loc: California
I just looked at mine, has Taylor in 2nd place, I never gave her a good score all season! NT
10/05/26 02:38 PM
Edit
Reply
Quote
The greatest pleasure in life is doing what others say you cannot do. ~Walter Bagehot~
Report
Remind Me
Link
Entire thread
(Refresh)
Subject
Posted by
Posted on
Just looking at the Rate HG section, I never once voted for Rome, but it has it that I voted 5 score for most of the season. WOW go figure ????? NT
Ladywolf
10/05/26 09:37 AM
Extra information
Thread views: 13
Thread Tags: None
Contact Us
|
Donate
|
Privacy statement
|
User List
|
Retired Forums
|
Acronyms and Board Terms
|
Report A Violation
Home
UBB.threads™
Copyright 2025 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)