USA
|
Canada
-
Updates
|
Highlights
|
N&R
|
Alumni
|
BBD
|
Game
|
Polls
|
Flashbacks
|
Media
|
P/X
|
Help
USA
|
Canada
-
Updates
|
N&R
|
BBD
|
Polls
|
Media
|
Game
|
Help
Home
|
Last50
|
New
|
Forums
|
Find
|
Chat
|
Links
|
New user
|
Login
|
FAQ
|
Options
Forums
>>
Big Brother USA
>>
BB Discussion
Previous
Index
Next
Flat
Threaded
Mark Read
This is a response to:
Just looking at the Rate HG section, I never once voted for Rome, but it has it that I voted 5 score for most of the season. WOW go figure ????? NT
LillyBell
Jokers Wild
Reged: 09/07/06
Posts: 150849
Mine is screwed up too. Has Taylor as my second favorite when it should be Dee and Drew.M3gabyt3 is in charge of that. He needs to look into this. NT
10/05/26 09:54 AM
Edit
Reply
Quote
Report
Remind Me
Link
Entire thread
(Refresh)
Subject
Posted by
Posted on
Just looking at the Rate HG section, I never once voted for Rome, but it has it that I voted 5 score for most of the season. WOW go figure ????? NT
Ladywolf
10/05/26 09:37 AM
Extra information
Thread views: 7
Thread Tags: None
Contact Us
|
Donate
|
Privacy statement
|
User List
|
Retired Forums
|
Acronyms and Board Terms
|
Report A Violation
Home
UBB.threads™
Copyright 2025 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)