Watch Live Feed


Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB Discussion


This is a response to: Why are Taylor, Devens and Dee never in any of the out and about pics on social media with the current and previous seasons cast members? It’s usually the same people: drew, Mallory, melody, yash NT
jmpenn90
Poo Bah
Reged: 07/05/06
Posts: 9170
I saw Devens and Drew both at Dee’s birthday celebration with a few others. I also saw Taylor in a picture I believe yesterday with Drew, Yash, Mel, Mal, and others. Devens I’m sure is also spending
10/05/26 05:29 AM




time with his kids and may already be back home. He may also not party as much as the younger crowd.

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Why are Taylor, Devens and Dee never in any of the out and about pics on social media with the current and previous seasons cast members? It’s usually the same people: drew, Mallory, melody, yash NT
Poopie
10/05/26 03:05 AM

Extra information
Thread views: 151
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

*
UBB.threads™

Copyright 2025 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)