Watch Live Feed


Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB Discussion

This is a response to: I finally watched the finale. Curious about Taylor’s hair. I watched her for so long removing her extensions then permanent. I didn’t realize her hair was so long with the extensions. Pretty. NT
TheBigJerz
Professional
Reged: 07/06/25
Posts: 4931
I am a fairly smart guy. But I had no idea what Black women have to go through with their hair until I had a Black GF about 4 years back. It really is a ton of work. I respect the process. NT
10/04/26 03:20 PM





Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* I finally watched the finale. Curious about Taylor’s hair. I watched her for so long removing her extensions then permanent. I didn’t realize her hair was so long with the extensions. Pretty. NT
seahorse
10/04/26 03:16 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 21
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

*
UBB.threads™

Copyright 2025 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)