Watch Live Feed


Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB Discussion

TheBigJerz
Professional
Reged: 07/06/25
Posts: 4931
I joke about "BB Blitz", which I define as a 30 day season w/ former HGs who didn't excel on their previous season. But w/ new owners, I would think P+ is looking to milk cash cows. BB sells. NT
10/04/26 02:41 PM





Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* I joke about "BB Blitz", which I define as a 30 day season w/ former HGs who didn't excel on their previous season. But w/ new owners, I would think P+ is looking to milk cash cows. BB sells. NT
TheBigJerz
10/04/26 02:41 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 2
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

*
UBB.threads™

Copyright 2025 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)