Watch Live Feed


Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB Discussion


This is a response to: Sad day for Big Brother fans. This is very bad for the Big Brother brand. This may be my most hated season ever. Including Big Brother 9. NT
Cindy
Jokers Wild
Reged: 08/31/05
Posts: 109124
Loc: Just outside Chicago in Illinois
It was one of the best seasons/winners in a long time <to me> NT
10/03/26 12:11 PM






I want to make my name on facebook “Nobody” so when I see someone post something stupid… I can like it and It will say “Nobody likes this”

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Sad day for Big Brother fans. This is very bad for the Big Brother brand. This may be my most hated season ever. Including Big Brother 9. NT
1 7 1 1 2 1 3 1 1
Mannix
10/02/26 12:03 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 215
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

*
UBB.threads™

Copyright 2025 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)