Watch Live Feed


Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB Discussion

Cindy
Jokers Wild
Reged: 08/31/05
Posts: 109124
Loc: Just outside Chicago in Illinois
she probably thought she was doing a sleep study all summer NT
10/03/26 12:08 PM






I want to make my name on facebook “Nobody” so when I see someone post something stupid… I can like it and It will say “Nobody likes this”

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* what do you think? We like Devens as a winner? AFP winner? Think Devens will quit his job at the University and do the reality circuit? He did have advantages. Who else should have won?
1 1
scubadog
10/02/26 08:01 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 219
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

*
UBB.threads™

Copyright 2025 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)