Watch Live Feed


Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB Discussion


This is a response to: The only reason I (somewhat) disregard Dev being gifted a PoV is that he used it on an ally. And his social game was 5*. Not a Top 5 BB Champ, but if others say he is I won't argue much. NT
spandex50
Key Meister
Reged: 07/27/26
Posts: 2261
devens played a phenomenal social game & won comps. by the time he used dpov, he only had 1 week left for it & he used it on dee. devens i think wouldve done even better without angela & dee. NT
10/03/26 09:12 AM





Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* The only reason I (somewhat) disregard Dev being gifted a PoV is that he used it on an ally. And his social game was 5*. Not a Top 5 BB Champ, but if others say he is I won't argue much. NT
1
TheBigJerz
10/03/26 08:28 AM

Extra information
Thread views: 62
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

*
UBB.threads™

Copyright 2025 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)